The USAID NTD Database stores the following data, captured by countries supported through USAID’s NTD projects:
- Districts endemic above treatment threshold, targeted and treated through preventive chemotherapy (PC), by disease
- Persons at-risk, requiring PC, targeted and treated through PC with all funding and with USAID support, by disease
- Coverage (geographic, program, epidemiologic, national), disaggregated by all funding and achieved with USAID support
- USAID-supported training activities and results
- Disease mapping activities and results, including progress towards mapping completion
- M&E assessment activities and results
- Serious Adverse Events (SAEs) reported during PC
- Implementation of best practices for integrated NTD control/elimination, such as conducting a situation analysis, development of a multi-year plan of action, appointment of a national NTD focal person, etc.
- Summary of activities, diseases, and districts supported by USAID
ENVISION’s M&E team is drafting forms to capture additional results from other USAID-supported activities, such as disease-specific assessments, post-MDA coverage surveys, and morbidity management. Once these forms are finalized and utilized, the data will also be stored in the USAID NTD database.